Friday, January 23, 2015

Weekend Deals

I'm all about shopping around for a great deal. If you're new to frugal shopping for the keto diet, this is where I come in. I've decided to create a list of keto friendly items that are on sale for the ad week of whatever week we're in. Most people do their grocery shopping during the weekend, so I'll try to post these as soon as I can browse the major grocery store papers. Please note, all of these ads are for the North Carolina region and area. Freeze and I are working together to try and find a way to include all our viewers in these sales and deals.

Grocery store ads run from Wednesday to Tuesdays. This ad runs from 01/21/15 - 01/27/15.

Here's what I've come up with:

Harris Teeter:
All of the NY Strips on sale at various price points, starting at $6.79/lb and up based on grade of beef
80% Lean Ground Beef is $3.99/lb - this is a steal considering it's about $4.98 last time I checked Walmart. This is also cheaper than Lowe's Foods and Food Lion this week.
Boston Butts - $1.49/lb - great for pulled pork! (cheaper than Food Lion this week)
Eggland's Best Eggs 18ct - e-Vic Special for $2.77 (2/$7 without e-Vic membership), limit 2 per customer
EZ Peel Shrimp - $5.99/lb (Save $8.00 per lb!!! and cheaper than Food Lion's advertised price this week)
Hormel Black Label Bacon - BOGO

Lowe's Foods:
Perdue, Boneless Chicken Breasts: BOGO (Save up to $5.99 on 2lbs)
Boneless, Center-cut Pork chops: BOGO (Save up to $6.49 on 2lbs)
Baby Bella Mushrooms: BOGO (Save up to $3.69 on 2)
Almond Breeze Milk: 2/$6 (look for coupons for further savings, cheaper than Food Lion this week)
Kraft Shredded, Cubed, or Chunk Cheese: 2/$5 (compare prices to store brand, pick what's cheaper)
Reddi Whip: 2/$5 (great on sugar free Jello or straight out of the can - 2 TBSPs = 0 Carbs!)

Food Lion:
Country Style Pork Ribs: $2.49/lb
London Broil: $4.49/lb
Whole Chickens: $1.49/lb
Folgers Coffee: $2.99/ea (find coupons for further savings)
My Essentials Broths (32oz Cartons): 2/$3

These are the three major grocery stores that I've sourced from. If you have suggestions for others, please drop a comment and let me know! I'll be more than happy to add to the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment