Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Broth of the Gods



So you are on Keto; but you are finding it super hard to get your potassium and maybe your sodium. 

That's ok: let Freeze introduce you to the broth of the gods, and it only takes me about 45 seconds to make!

No Salt Salt Substitute, 11-Ounce Can


I try to drink this twice a day, doing a tsp of Better Than Bouillon and 1/2 tsp of NoSalt.


If you are like me, you may not have a lot of time on your hands! That's cool :) This Keurig gets used 3 times per day. My morning bullet proof coffee; then my 2 Broth of the Gods!

This is just a quicker way to get hot water then putting it on a pot or even microwaving. 


I measure out half a tsp of NoSalt and throw it in mug. then I scoop a tsp of the Better Than Bouillon and place in the mug, and run the largest size on my Keurig.



The results is this amazing, warm cup of yumminess.

For those interested in the nutritional information:


The above is just for one of these mugs worth in a day. If you want, add more NoSalt but I think the perfect balance of flavor happens at the 1/2 tsp mark.

Experiment with this and try it out. I was having heart flutters and other symptoms; I attributed them to lack of electrolytes and potassium. Since starting this broth about 2 weeks ago I have had 0 issues!

Enjoy! (Also the links in this blog lead you to the products to order, if you would like)

-Freeze


No comments:

Post a Comment