Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review: Coconut King Coconut Chunks

I'm fortunate enough to work in a place where we get samples of new foods. When those samples are turned down they get offered to the employees. A lot of times I don't bother because they're very high in carbs. Occasionally I find one that's low in carbs or is good for me and I'll bring it home. This review if just for one of those items.

I got these frozen coconut chunks, supplied by the company Coconut King Unfortunately I cannot find where these are sold, if they are sold anywhere. The company's website doesn't even list their products and they aren't on social media. For this, I'm a little disappointed.


However, their frozen coconut chunks are awesome. The net carbs are 3 for 45 grams. I never ate 45 grams. I'd only eat a couple of pieces and the pieces are pretty large. If you like coconut, these are great little treats. Hopefully I can find them soon.

Overall I'd give these 7 out of 10 stars. I'd give them more, but since I got them as samples and I can't find them in stores, I don't know how expensive they're going to be. They'd be great in a keto smoothie and they're very versatile. 

Now I'm going to go finish off my bag!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you for your feedback on the product. We would love to speak to you. Do you have an email where we can contact you? Our email is coconutkingmiamibeach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coconut King!
      I've sent you an e-mail responding back to you. Thanks for taking the time to check out my review!
      -Nicole

      Delete