Saturday, February 7, 2015

Quick and Easy: Rotisserie Chicken Salad


This is the southern way of doing a chicken salad!

First grab your ingredients. I got a Rotisserie Chicken at Food Lion for like 6 bucks.
Then Duke's Mayo (no carbs) and Mt Olive Sugar Free Sweet Relish (pretty low carb)


Pull the chicken. Takes about 5-10 minutes, making sure you dont get a bunch of little bones in there is the toughest part.

Mix in 2 cups of Mayo (or less or more, depending on how creamy you like it)

I mixed in half a jar of relish. And Voila. Done.

I just got in these stellar Pyrex Mixing Bowls for less then 20 bucks. Good deal and super sturdy. Comes with the lids for super convenience.

Here's 1/4th of the whole thing, I ate about 1/4th. You are welcome to break it up into smaller servings


Here's the entire nutritional info for the entire bowl. 

I think one of our under-utilized fat bomb style foods is Mayo. Especially one like Duke's which is 0 carbs. When you need some fat to satiate you I think it's a perfect option. 

Enjoy! I know I did. Feel free to adjust the mayo/relish to your tasting. Add some Frank's Red Hot to give it a buffalo chicken salad taste to it! Whatever your heart desires!




No comments:

Post a Comment