Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My pictures of my week worth of food!




This is what 1 week of pre-portioned food looks like. 1/4 a cup of rice is definitely as small as it sounds!

Please, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to ask! I want to be a motivation to others, while being motivated by others! Pick my brain as I have picked others, and let me help you succeed, with me!

And I forgot to mention the supplements I have been taking.

I take 2 capsules of D4 in the morning with my water ( although Im going to stop. they are thermagenics, and not really working)
Then pre workout, 2 scoops of Jack3d (although I think im going to switch it up when this supply finishes) and Post workout Protein, 1 serving of GNC Amplified blah blah blah (60g of protein, i have discovered, is too much for your body to metabolize in one serving, and therefore, this crap is actually COUNTERproductive, so I am coming off of it TOMORROW. My buddy Nate is picking me up some new protein shake suppliments, when I get it tomorrow I will post what it is, since I do not presently know exactly. lol)


1 comment:

  1. impressive. i'm definitely gonna check back on your blog for more tips.

    ReplyDelete