Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hell Week Shoulder day!

Mondays are my day off, and thus, I find myself being lazy. Today was different.

After I got up and going (while maintaining my diet), I cleaned the room, the bathroom, vaccumed, ect. Cooked my weeks worth of food today, ect.

And hit the gym.
Started with 8 minutes on the Cybex machine, getting sweaty and getting my heart rate up.
Then did
Inclined Bench: 25lbs for 3 sets, 40, 50, 30, strange, I know.
Regular Bench: 25lbs for 3 sets of 50, 40 , 40
On cables high to low, 10lbs 3 sets of 50
From low to high, 5lbs 3 sets of 50
Mid: 10lbs 3 sets of 50
Burnout presses on the press machine: 30lbs for 60 20lbs for 50.

Then got BACK on the Cybex machine and hit 14 minutes.

All in all, solid workout day for sure, cant wait for back day tomorrow, and more cardio! The 1st is just around the corner, and while I feel the weight might not have dropped much, if at all, I think my measurements WILL show an improvement.

Get stoked, get motivated, get excited.

And then, Get it DONE!
-Freeze

8 comments: