Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Funday = Chest Day

Whats up faithful followers? I hope your day was splending, I definitely enjoyed my day off!

The toughest thing about being off today was keeping to my eating schedule, but I was still able to do so, and have just one more meal for the day coming up at 9:00PM.

Either way today was chest day, and we all love chest day

I had to start with cables today because the benches were all taken (pretty busy in there, it was strange for sure.)

Anyways my workout:
On Cables pulling down: 5lb 3 sets of 50
On cables pulling up: 5lb 3 sets of 50
On cables pulling mid: 5lb 3 sets of 50.
Inclined Bench: 20lbs 3 sets of 50
Regular Bench: 25lbs 3 sets, 50,40,35.

They got pretty tough towards the end. But Nate told me as long as I was doing over 30 a set, I was good to go. And that my goal is to get to where im doing 50 reps then move up in weight. So I will be raising my cables all to 10lbs next week (although with my shoulder being the way it is, it does worry me some to increase TOO much) and raising inclines to 25. Ill keep regular where it is, but I have a feeling next week ill do all sets of 50 (because normally bench comes first in my workout, then cables. So by the time I got to it I was already pretty spent)

Anyways, other than that, still feeling great, still working hard, still being motivated. And hopefully, still motivating! And that was proof in today I was asked by a female friend of mine on how they can eat better to lose weight. So we are going to sit down and go over her diet, and then work around it, and figure out how best to modify it.

The best thing about all of this is that I am learning portion control. Im learning ratios (i.e. 40%Protein,30%carb,30%fat) and how to switch those up to do different things to your body. Im learning what TRUE healthy eating is, and what isnt. Im becoming educated.

Everytime Im leaving the rush I look up at the wall as you walk out, where it says the steps to being successful.
Motivation
Education
Vissualization
Determination
TRANSFORMATION.

First I got myself motivated just by being me! And by decided it was time to really make a change in my life. Then over the course of a month, I got Educated. What to eat, when to eat, how to workout, when to workout, what to do, ect. Now Im vissualizing what I want to look like, how I want to feel, what I want to appear as. And now im BURNING with a Determination that cant be quenched by ANYTHING. I do NO extracurriculars, no fun activities, NOTHING until I have worked out for the day. Period. I cannot, and will not be deterred. That being said, and with the first 4 steps being emplimented, I WILL see a Transformation. There is no other concesiquence at all. By what I am doing, I will see results, plain and simple.

And that gets me MORE excited! I cant wait to be on the scale August 1st, 2011; and be 270 or lower. I cant wait to sit back and say, I, Freeze, have lost 100 pounds in 1 year.

And that day cant come any sooner!

Until next time
-Freeze

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you have WAY more energy than I will ever have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good mindset to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha a text about weight losing and theres a commercial saying ''All you can eat!!!'' under it! :D

    ReplyDelete