Friday, April 25, 2014

Double Post! What am I eating this first week of Keto?

For me; I had to make it simple. I had to be able to eat the same thing every day to maximize potential in ingredients and keep shopping lists low. I can't find my damn coffee maker, so coffee with heavy cream will be for when Im snacking (until I move and can find mine)

So...

Breakfast
1. A dozen eggs.

2. A package of your favorite bacon.

This is for a week. I'm going to cook all the bacon, and split it into 6 equal portions. Then every day for breakfast ima heat it up and make 2 eggs scrambled. They suggest boiled; but last time I tried to eat a boiled egg; I puked from the SMELL.

I'll prepare in a pan the bacon, using butter as the heating agent. I may cook this each day; but I think pre-making will be better

Lunch:

Juicy Garlic Chicken Thighs served with Broccoli and Cheese.

1.    A 12 pack of boneless chicken thighs
2.    A bulb of garlic
3.    20 oz of frozen broccoli
4.    1.5 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.

Going to bake the chicken in water with garlic bulbs in it. I'll boil the broccoli. Then ill portion it into 6 tupper wear containers, chicken and broccoli, then cover the broccoli in cheese and cover it. Lunch for 6 days, boom.

Dinner:
No Shell Tacos

1.    2lbs of Ground Beef
2.    2 bottles of Taco Bell's Mild sauce (keto friendly)
3.    1 carton of sour cream
4.    1 small bag of shredded lettuce.
5.    3 medium sized tomatoes.
6.    Half an onion. (Optional)

Going to be browning the meat and mix it with 1 bottle of sauce. Most of the other stuff gets added the day I eat it; but I'll pre cook the meat and pre portion. Regular beef, not lean or extra lean; regular.

I don't know the full macros on this but it should be well under the 20g of net carbs that I'm shooting for. I also bought Pork Rinds, String Cheese, and Almonds for snacking to curb the appetite.

I will upload pictures of the cooked out meals. And I will be using My Fitness Pal to track it; calories are unimportant on Keto as long as the macros are right and I stay under 20g net carbs.

Eventually I will switch to 16 hour/8 Hour Intermittant fasting which will have me eating all my meals within 8 hours, and not eating the other 16 (including sleep).

Do your research! If you wanna do this, the meal plan I chose can be found here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nFFXn_Uve5uh0qtqdAa0HvpEqqwKn6K00Z773pgLmEw/edit?pli=1)

And I will be using this tracker: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ale7fF1dJEtNdGVIWVhmRW52OWJOOVpJc1ZpYnRMeGc#gid=5)

Lemme know!
-Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment