Thursday, March 6, 2014

YRG Yoga?

You know, I have been very good at making excuses the past 2.5 years since I stopped my journey.

Excuses are for the weak.

I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of looking the mirror and asking myself "What the fuck happened?"

It's simple, I got lazy.

I can admit that.

I stopped caring.

Sure, I have quit smoking now, and my thought is: What's Next?

I have multiple goals to achieve, I was getting close to them throughout this blog, and I failed them at that time.

But what's been bugging me is the question: Why can't I do it now?

I can.

So let's do it.

Grocery store tomorrow, week's worth of food being made, drinking my last soda as we speak, and I'll be borrowing my sister's yoga mat. I'm going to start doing YRG Yoga (DDP's Yoga), until I can find a gym that would be close enough to make sense.

Let's go!

Here: My last soda. I'll weigh myself when I can (my at home scale wont even register my weight anymore... that's how bad it is.)



-Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment