Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Said That I Am Going to do This. Here Is the Proof.

There it is folks, proof and receipt that I purchased a juicer this morning.

I am going to do a 60 day juice fast.

I had to come to terms with a few things over the past 24 hours that really made me decide that it is time to stop fucking playing around.

1) I have been willing and done so on multiple occasions to spend more then this amount on Vape Gear like it's nothing.

2) My feet swell so badly daily, and my toes will tingle in numbness.

3) I can't stand for more then 30 minutes without my lower back killing me. Having a job that had me sitting down for so long has really taken it's toll.

4) My great uncle's heart attack last week.

I hate, hate, hate, that it is taking situational occurances to encourage me to restart this journey; but dammit I guess whatever it takes right? I have decent control on most of the things in my life except this one damn thing, and I am sick of it.

I have always been the guy who achieves any and everything I want to do. My Weight has been the single exception to this rule, and it's time to overcome. I have proven time and time again to myself and those that know me, of my will to do anything; and it's time to stop making excuses. I'm going to pause this right now and go take shirtless pictures in my bathroom *whistles*

Why? Because being public about this will keep me accountable. Just like last time. But guys, I NEED your help. I need you to be there for me, be my rock. Keep me accountable and keep me motivated. I'm coming to you ALL. I spend so much time motivating others and being the rock for others, I am begging for you all to do so for me. I honestly feel in my soul, that my life depends on it. That is not a hyperbole.

I will also try to weigh myself, but last time I tried ( a few weeks ago), my digital scale wouldn't even weigh me (yeh, it's like that)

Be right back...



So yeh Here I am in my fully exposed glory. No hiding behind anything. This makes me sad when I look at pictures I took after losing a shit ton of weight before:
Here were my feet after I had lost 90 Lbs last time:

And here is a comparison of me before:

Now, if you didn't know my story you know some of it now. You can go back through this blog and find out more!

So what happens after I get done with my 60 day juice fast?

I have an intense diet in this blog I did before that worked amazing, and I will be going back to that, as well as all the work out stuff I was doing before. The 60 day fast is a way for me to jump start my metabolism, cleanse my body, and allow me to lose some weight so I can actually excersize. I will be working on doing Yoga, but if all I can do is walk every day, then I'm going to do that; you gotta start somewhere.

Comment below! Let me know what you think.

As always,
Freeze


11 comments:

  1. You've got this dude! I love you and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got you man, Im right there with ya. I got 50lb to drop. It will take dedication and sacrifice, but when you see the results, it will be your best motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 50lbs more to lose still? Wow. I didn't know you still had more to lose.

      Delete
  3. I don't know you, but it seems like you have lost weight before so I believe you have the right frame of mind. Yoga is excellent, I used to teach it, it helps the mind and body. The only thing I would caution you about is the Juice Fast, can you talk to a doctor about it? You don't want to lose it and put it all back on, you want to try and adopt a healthier lifestyle. I just dont want to see you lose weight from the juice fast then put it back on again and be discouraged. Work with your Doctor and determine a healthy diet you think you can stick to after the fast. Also, walking is a great exercise! I do that and modified Yoga because I am legit disabled and it has worked well for me, two years ago I lost 60 lbs and I have kept it off! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you fro the encouraging words; I do appreciate it.

      Secondly, the Juice Fast is just a reboot of my system to which I will then go back into my diet and nurtrition plans I used before (outlined in this blog in older posts).

      Thirdly, no insurance, so no doctor.

      Good for you on losing your weight! I hope to be able to say the same in a few months!

      Delete
  4. Yeah man, give up the sodas and just drink water. You don't have to change up what you eat as much as how u ch you eat. Walk everyday, a little further each time. Incline walk if possible. Small changes in daily activities will make a huge difference in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Freeze.You got this. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your swollen feet make me hurt for you! ! You got the motivation in you just use it!! Keep your mind on the prize! ! A healthier longer life with that beautiful daughter of yours! I know you can do this !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swollen feet make me hurt for you! ! You got the motivation in you just use it!! Keep your mind on the prize! ! A healthier longer life with that beautiful daughter of yours! I know you can do this !

    ReplyDelete