Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Highways and No GoodBye Ways!

So this week a new person has asked me to help them get to their weighloss goals! I offered to train her as well. Tonight we set up her diet and we worked out today too. Which is pretty cool. To keep her anonymous I will not post her name or pre pictures that we took, but lets just say I have a good feeling that she is Motivated enough to do this!

Here is a side comparison of the progress of me so far:


And here is a front!

Im finally starting to SEE the changes myself! YAY

Anyways, big week coming up. Trying to get to that 270 ASAP so I can be 100lbs lighter than when I started, and be able to get my Tattoo as a reward! :)

Until next time
Freeze



20 comments:

  1. May 15th is supposed to be 298.. type-o! sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. chya man dis is owsum dude ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how happy I am!!! Now I can see you being with us all a long, long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn man! congrats! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks good. Keep doint what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress keep it up man really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Crap! That's better than my 65lb loss!

    Considering I was very muscular underneath my fat, my transformation was more dramatic, none-the-less. I'm still a bit fluffy.

    How about, I challenge you! First one to 220lbs wins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. weight loss is a slow and steady process, try not to lose too much weight too fast! its not healthy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Congrats man, that's really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Joe Clark. Youll beat me to 220! haha but challenge accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats great news, keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats man! keep up the hard work I have a body building blog..Im going to begin training very soon and wont stop until i compete, I will be posting diets, workout routines, supplements and anything if you want advice or help or have any for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulation mate, I really admire the hard work you're putting in. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh lol. you're making me laugh, man

    ReplyDelete
  16. excellent progression. nice work man.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really good progression, looks good

    ReplyDelete