Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weigh in, Tape day, and well, Im surprised!!

Like ive said in previous Blogs recently, I honestly didnt think I had lost any weight. Having been lifting in a style of mass building the first half of the month, paired with eating wrong (albeit, still "healthier"), I just began adding the intense cardio and eating better that week before my Rush Hour. Actually, only the eating part. It wasnt until the Rush hour not even 2 weeks ago that I started doing cardio better.

And the day I went to do the Rush Hour I weighed in at like 326 on their scale. (326.5 on mine)

Anywhoo.... Lets start with the measurements, now after measuring today, Ive realized that most of them are kind of meaningless, because their areas that dont really show growth or loss (like calves, biceps, thighs) So Im only going to be talking about a few from here on out.

It will be Body area/march 1st measurement/ april 1st (todays) measurement/difference.

Body area March 1st Today(April 1st) Difference
Neck 19.25 18.7 .55 inches
Chest 51.75 50 1.75 inches
Bellybutton 56 52.5! 3.5inches
Waist(pants) 48 47 1 inch

So by measurement, ive definitely seen some changes.

Now weight wise.
March 1st I weighed in at 327.2lbs. The day of my rush hour I was 326. So you can see why I was slightly discouraged, and nervous about the weigh in today... Anyways I was surprised when I saw





Thats right, 311.2! Which is 16lbs down from March 1st, and a total loss of 58.8lbs... not too shabby.

But what Ive realized most, is that I really need to step it up the next few months to get to my goal. Over half way there! (at least, until my 100lbs mark, but after that I willll NOT be done!)

Anyways, tomorrow Im going to have my roommate Matt take pics again, although Idk how different it will look from the last few he took.

And I have now realized that by the end of this month, if I can get under 300, that I will be under 300 for the first time since I was in Highschool in 2005/2006! Rediculous!

Anyways Thanks for staying awesome, and supportive!
Yours
Freeze

8 comments:

  1. that is great man, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear, Man. Carry on the way you are now and you're sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in you bro, I lost 80 pounds in 4 months, so I think you can do it too! gl, I'll be following for more progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, basically I followed a strict diet, sometimes I wouldn't eat at all (which is terrible for your metabolism) but eh yeah, if you want to know what I ate and stuff let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all is still going well bro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea man thanks. Been a hectic week with a bunch of other things going on. So ive been preoccupied. But I havent fallen off of the horse :)

    ReplyDelete